Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Las Vegas Specialty Shipping.


Shipping art is hard to do when you are the creative type and your mind is usually focused on creative things which boxing or wooden crates for shipping takes away from time with the good old paint brush. Packing and shipping over-sized pieces is tough and takes a lot of time and chi. I always wonder did I do it right is it safe enough in that box will it arrive broken or at least I did. Being a Las Vegas based visual artist I have gone the way of trying to ship and crate my painting myself to my collectors in other areas across the U.S. and overseas.  I can tell you from experience having a professional packaging company do it for you is truly the way to go. The peace of mind over letting professional packers pack up and ship your one of a kind unique art and or other specialty items items is a beautiful thing. Making a crate is hard and requires a number of tools.



Now being Las Vegas locals we thought we would tell you about this amazing family owned and operated shipping company right here in good old Las Vegas. Las Vegas Crating and Logistics is a Las Vegas packaging and shipping company that specializes in the shipping of things such as art, antiques, estates and large items pretty much anything of high value and or large and hard to ship items.





Do yourself a favor and hire these guys to handle your large shipping item problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment